Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas

This Christmas Duncan, Nancy and I celebrated together. On Christmas Eve we visited Gee Gee and opened some presents with her. We got some good video footage of her eating my homemade divinity and saying, "That's all sugar." :) Duncan got some smiles and even some applause from Gee Gee after a couple numbers on the harmonica. (We got good video footage of that, too, but the files are too big to upload.)

Our Christmas Eve spread:


Our simple Christmas morning:

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Very nice Gina and Duncan. I would love to see those videos of GeeGee some day.

Nick + Liz said...

Cool! Like the tree. Duncan looks like Curtis in that picture... I thought it was him at first.

Cindy said...

Yummy food. That is one of my favorite parts of Christmas. Wait-yummy food is my favorite for everything!

Curious Roots said...

Hey Cuz!! I wish I would've known that you were getting married!! Duncan looks like he could be one of your brothers. Tell him I said welcome to the family!