Chloe had her 2-week appointment yesterday and passed with flying colors! She is now well above her birth weight, weighing in at 6 lb. 11 oz., and she has grown an inch and a half. She is truly a miracle in our life.
Yea, You made it through the first 2 weeks!!! She is so pretty and tiny. My smallest baby was 7 lbs, 14 oz. so anything smaller then that just seems so tiny. I Love it!
5 comments:
OH my goodness! She's perfect. I need to HOLD her. How are you?
OH my goodness! She's perfect. I need to HOLD her. How are you?
Yea, You made it through the first 2 weeks!!! She is so pretty and tiny. My smallest baby was 7 lbs, 14 oz. so anything smaller then that just seems so tiny. I Love it!
She is so beautiful. I am so happy for you two. What a blessing!!!
Way to grow Chloe! You grow girl! Okay, I'll stop! She is very beautiful. Lucy was my smallest and she was 6 lbs. 14 ozs. What a joy!!!
Post a Comment