Last week Amanda told me about a "Valentine's Cupcake and Sweet Treat" photo contest online, where you could win a $500 Williams-Sonoma gift card. Well, I was all over that possibility, and knowing that I had until midnight on the 16th to submit my entry (so the rules stated), I went to work. Then bright and early on Monday morning (the 16th) when I went to submit my picture, I found that they had already closed the entry period. Those darn Disney people! So, no $500 Williams-Sonoma gift card for me. But this is what I came up with: a "Library of Love" made out of chocolate. By the way, I just devoured "Romeo and Juliet" and "Wives and Daughters." Mmm...
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Two Loves: Chocolate and Books
Last week Amanda told me about a "Valentine's Cupcake and Sweet Treat" photo contest online, where you could win a $500 Williams-Sonoma gift card. Well, I was all over that possibility, and knowing that I had until midnight on the 16th to submit my entry (so the rules stated), I went to work. Then bright and early on Monday morning (the 16th) when I went to submit my picture, I found that they had already closed the entry period. Those darn Disney people! So, no $500 Williams-Sonoma gift card for me. But this is what I came up with: a "Library of Love" made out of chocolate. By the way, I just devoured "Romeo and Juliet" and "Wives and Daughters." Mmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That looks like a winner to me... or would have been. Great picture!
You are so clever!!!
Gina, this is so clever! I'm so sad that it was past the deadline, because you certainly deserved the prize.
Thanks!
Some of my favorites too!
Post a Comment