You have to let the dough rise for about 12 hours, so your best bet in terms of timing is to mix the the ingredients the night before and let the dough sit overnight.
You are also supposed to use a cast iron or dutch oven dish with a lid. I didn't have a cast iron pot, but I borrowed my mom's big Corning Ware pot with a cast iron bottom, which worked great. I am now planning on investing in a cast iron pot!
There is also a link you can click from the video site that has a printed recipe. I compared the printed recipe to what the guy in the video said. There were some slight variations between the two, but nothing too critical. You might want to consider both.
2 comments:
It looks delicious!
thanks gin, i will definitely be trying that. Your bread looks great. You know me, i love good bread. awesome picture.
Post a Comment