On another note, I am grateful that Duncan takes riding a motorcycle seriously, and that he takes every precaution to be safe. He took the motorcycle safety course a few years ago, and has had enough experience to teach him some important safety lessons! :) Ride on, babe!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
A One Car-One Motorcycle Family
That's us! With Duncan starting a new, commission-based job, we decided to sell his car to free up some cash and find a more economical mode of transportation for him. After weeks of research, he finally found what he wanted.
This is one of Duncan's dreams come true. He got a great deal on it, and is enjoying the ride! It'll be interesting to make this transition from two cars to one car and a motorcycle, especially as the winter months approach.
On another note, I am grateful that Duncan takes riding a motorcycle seriously, and that he takes every precaution to be safe. He took the motorcycle safety course a few years ago, and has had enough experience to teach him some important safety lessons! :) Ride on, babe!
On another note, I am grateful that Duncan takes riding a motorcycle seriously, and that he takes every precaution to be safe. He took the motorcycle safety course a few years ago, and has had enough experience to teach him some important safety lessons! :) Ride on, babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a natural fit for you Duncan!! I was glad to hear in our conversation the other day that you take the safety side of if seriously, I know how dangerous a motorcycle can be (especially in Utah) and I would hate to see anything bad happen. Have fun cruisin' the canyon!!
Brett
You are brave in that crazy Provo traffic! Curtis is jealous though!
Dan would love one of those, the only problem is, is that I won't let him get one. You are a very nice wife! As for me, I'm not so nice!
Post a Comment