Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our Little Cougar

Duncan was changing Chloe this morning, and while putting her BYU t-shirt on her he asked, "Chloe, are you going to go to BYU for college?" She immediately answered with a very confident, "Yeah!"

It was so shocking and funny, we had to try and get her to say it again. We got an even better reaction the second time!

4 comments:

Joy :) said...

That is too cute! Thanks againg guys for coming last night! That really ment a lot!

Amy said...

Oh she's a hilarious. I love it! Diffidently knows what she wants.

Erin said...

That is awesome! Patrick is working on the BYU Fight Song with Cal almost daily it seems... rah, rah, rah-rah-rah. Is brain washing bad when it's for a good cause? smile

I need your address- it's so embarrassing but I have a thank you note that I have ready to send but no address. Also, do you have Adrielle's address? I can't seem to get ahold of her. You can send it to my e-mail address erin_mcgibbon@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

Heather said...

So sweet! I'm glad I found your Blog!