Monday, November 30, 2009
Thanksgiving Day
A Thanksgiving of firsts: the first one with my parents since their mission, the first one with two children--a newborn and a toddler. Here are Mommy and her girls before going to Grammy and Papa's for Thanksgiving.
I wanted to get some nice pictures of the girls that day, and had specials outfits for them and everything. But the only way to get one of them together was to turn the camera over to Duncan and hold them myself. Here are some individual shots.

We had a wonderful meal and a nice visit with Mom and Dad, Diannah, and Amanda and her family. This is a shot of little Lucy that I couldn't resist. Look at those eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that red hair!
The pictures look great! Thanks for sharing.
Charlotte looks so different since I last saw her!! How cute, wish we could have been there. P.s. that is Liza. . . :)
SOOO CUTE Gina!!! I love your hair!
Post a Comment