Blessings come in all shapes and sizes. Yesterday, Duncan gave our daughter, Charlotte, a name and a blessing in church; little girl, but HUGE blessing to us. A few family members also participated in the blessing; namely, my dad, Duncan's dad, and my brother, Chad. Our Moms and my sisters, Diannah and Amanda, and Amanda's children were in the congregation. And later, we got to see Duncan's brother, Parker, and his daughter. Thank you, family, for coming and supporting us. We love you! We are so grateful for the gospel, and the restoration of the Priesthood--the power of God--on the earth.
Of course, I took a number of pictures of the occasion, and that's where the second, comparatively small blessing comes in: Photoshop Actions!

Here's one picture straight out of the camera. Not bad, but with one push of a button you can have something like this:

Or this:

So much fun, I can't get enough!!
4 comments:
I think I see a tinge of red to Charlotte's hair in the first picture. Beautiful picture!
That's a beautiful picture!
Oh, I wish we could have been there for the blessing and to meet Charlotte. She is darling.
She's so precious. What a great pictures.
Post a Comment