Yes, I'm entering another photo contest. Not a big one. It's through
The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond's blog (a very fun blog for photography and cooking enthusiasts). The assignment is to submit a photo demonstrating shallow depth of field, where the focal point is in focus, but the rest of the picture is out of focus. We can submit a total of four pictures, and I've already picked three that I like. Now I need your help picking a fourth. Here are some to choose from. Which one is your favorite? Thanks for your help!!
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I
7 comments:
Gina I'm torn between B and F. They are all nice but I think those are winners.
F Chloe is very serious about her studies, Great Picture
I like the look Chloe has in "F".
Who are you, RLJ?
You have such a great talent Gina!! My vote is A, B, F!
Good Luck!!!
B is the one I like. Beautiful homemade cake for a naturally beautiful girl with a stunning necklace.
I like F and G the best, but they are all super-cute!
Post a Comment