i don't feel so good after seeing those photos...you're a brave soul gina to photograph a snake and his snack
This is not what I signed up for! Wow, I'm glad I'm not a rat. Or a snake, for that matter.
Very nice pictures Gina! And I also think you are very brave! I always feel bad for the rat, poor thing.
GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Gross! In my best Grandma Brown's voice.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i don't feel so good after seeing those photos...
you're a brave soul gina to photograph a snake and his snack
This is not what I signed up for! Wow, I'm glad I'm not a rat. Or a snake, for that matter.
Very nice pictures Gina! And I also think you are very brave! I always feel bad for the rat, poor thing.
GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Gross! In my best Grandma Brown's voice.
Post a Comment