Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sights of Sundance

Duncan and I recently took a ride up Provo Canyon to the Sundance resort...on his motorcycle. This was my first ride on this particular motorcycle (he had a different one when we were dating). It felt good to ride in the open air, and we even had matching jackets on (not on purpose). We enjoyed the ride and, of course, Sundance is always a treat. The ski lifts had closed for the season, so it was pretty quiet up there. We walked around and enjoyed the peaceful setting. It didn't get cold until the end of the evening, when we started for home. Here are some of the sights:












5 comments:

Lynda said...

Sundance was always one of our favorite places. We miss it!

Joy :) said...

Great pictures!! Love that picture of Duncan...what a stud!

Gina said...

We love it up there too! Such a fun place to walk around and take photos!

Love your photography!

Heather said...

Beautiful photos Gina, did you take them?

Gina said...

Thanks, Heather. Yeah, I took them, much to Duncan's dismay. I think sometimes he thinks I'm married to my camera!

...Actually he was very patient as I snapped picture after picture.