Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Name the Movie

"I have a strict philosophy that I have stuck to for 15 years. There is no such thing as natural beauty."

"The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize."

"I'm not crazy....I've just been in a very bad mood for 40 years."

6 comments:

Nick + Liz said...

dunno! (don't know)

Gina said...

That's ok, Nick. It's kind of a chick flick.

Amy said...

Ok ....I know it has Shirley Mclane in it right? Steel Magnolias? That's my guess.

Gina said...

Amy is right! Shirley MacLaine says the last quote.

Callie said...

I have to tell you that I went to see this movie on a date while in high school. It was a group date with two other couples and everyone wanted to go see "Born on the 4th of July". I was the only one that said no to that because it was R rated. There were at least 3 other LDS kids in the group so I was the reason there were three tortured guys polite enough to suffer through "Steel Magnolias". I guess it wasn't all bad for them, Dolly Parton was in it.

Erin said...

Steel Magnolias was one of my favorite movies in high school. I recognized it instantly. Very fun.