Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Cupcake Party

Chloe turned 1 last Saturday, February 21st. We had a small party where everyone got to decorate their own cupcake. Well, except for Chloe; she just got to eat hers.
Make a wish!
Chloe wasn't sure what to do at first.

We had to help her with the first bite.
But then she took it from there.



Parker couldn't resist Ginger's scrumptious looking cupcake.


Time to open presents.


What a fun birthday! Thanks, everyone, for celebrating with us!

8 comments:

Missy said...

Hi Gina! It's Missy from the bookclub. I saw your link on Lynda's blog (your comment was right above mine.) I hope you don't mind me browsing but I loved meeting you the other night and all the amazing input you gave! Your daughter is beautiful! One is such a fun age. I hope to see you next month!

Missy

www.lifewiththemears.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Happy Happy Birthday Chloe Dear! I can't believe she's one. They grow SO fast. I used to think I had all the time in the world then you have a almost 14 year and my baby will be 5 in April. Gina and Duncan, she's beautiful. What a blessing.

Lynda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE!! You are a precious and adorable little girl.

Maria Babin said...

She's adorable. Congratulations!

Joy :) said...

I LOVE 1st Birthdays!! It's such a mile stone. How did you get the cup cakes to have that flower shape? Looks like lots of fun! Happy Birthday Chloe!!

Callie said...

Gina, it was a lot of fun and such a cute idea!

The Davis Family said...

Parker looks very cute.
I can't believe Chloe is 1 year!
Love you guys- Jan

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness - the cuteness is killing me!! Happy birthday little one!!
And congrats on your baby news - we're so excited for you all!! Hope you are feeling okay Gina! Keep us posted!