Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Here Comes the Bride

I got to do Nancy's bridals the other day. I guess you could say it was my first real photo shoot. Anyway, we had a lot of fun. Mom was a big help, and quite a trooper! Our cousin, Dawn, did Nancy's makeup (thanks, Dawn, for doing such a beautiful job) and Nancy did her own hair. Here are a few of my favorites. Some of them could use a little editing, but these are the results so far.








6 comments:

Nick + Liz said...

Great job Gina! See you all soon.

Lynda said...

Oh, Gina! These are gorgeous pics! I didn't realize this was one of your talents - fantastic. What kind of camera do you have? Should I assume that this is your sister? She is beautiful!

Joy :) said...

You have such a talent Gina! They look BEAUTIFUL!

Gina said...

Thanks! Yes, Nancy is my sister. I have a Canon EOS Rebel XSi with a 50mm f/1.4 lens.

Amy said...

Oh my goodness. She's beautiful. You did a wonderful job. We'll be there at the reception. Hope all is going well.

Maria Babin said...

wow gina! i had no idea you were such a talented photographer. the bride is absolutely picture perfect! she is gorgeous!