Tired of always making banana bread with your over-ripe bananas? Make this delicious cake instead. It is so thick and moist, and tastes great with the cream cheese frosting. I think it's a winner! Don't miss the part in the recipe about taking the cake directly from oven to freezer for 45 minutes.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Yummy Banana Cake
Tired of always making banana bread with your over-ripe bananas? Make this delicious cake instead. It is so thick and moist, and tastes great with the cream cheese frosting. I think it's a winner! Don't miss the part in the recipe about taking the cake directly from oven to freezer for 45 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
mine is in the oven.... i'll let you know how it turns out!
What if you have a 1/4 cow in your freezer and no room for the cake?
Maria, I can't wait to hear how it turns out!
Nick, that's a tough one. I guess you'll have to wait until you've eaten more of the cow.
Okay, Gina, you'll have to see my post about the best ever banana cake! it was a big hit at home!!! and my tiny french freezer was already full so i used the fridge instead and it seemed to do the trick. the cake was incredibly moist and delicious and it had the same texture as the cake in your photo. thanks for sharing!!! i don't have to throw my bananas away anymore!
SO YUmmY!!!
-Amanda
Post a Comment