Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July 2010: A Slice of Americana

Here's the weekend in pictures. The only thing we're missing are fireworks pictures; we didn't get a chance to see any this year, although I'm sure there were plenty to be seen. The pictures represent our ward's Independence Day breakfast, and Grammy's birthday celebration. The camera got passed around at the family party, so I can't take credit for all the pictures--which is actually nice!





















4 comments:

Nick + Liz said...

My favorite picture is the Greensboro Grasshoppers t-shirt... is that Kevin?

Kev and Nan said...

Yep it sure is. He loves that shirt Nick! Mom even had to comment because the last few times she has seen him he's had it on :)

Kev and Nan said...

Those are some good pictures! My favorite has to be the first one, the close up on charlo.

Joy :) said...

Looks like you guys are keeping busy and having fun! Your girls are getting so big! I'm glad you left a comment on my blog. A while ago all of my bookmarks got erased and I couldn't remember everybody's blog- Glad I have yours again! :)