Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas: Part I


Here are pictures from our Peterson Christmas party in Pocatello, which we had the first weekend in December. We spent two nights, had lots of good food and family time. All five of the Peterson cousins were there. On Saturday we did the picture taking, the Festival of Trees, a nice dinner, and presents. The kids also spent lots of time playing on the swing downstairs; it was a great opportunity to practice turn-taking.


This is the chocolate cheesecake that I made, with a white chocolate snow flake on top.

Picture taking:

 




 

New pajamas for Chloe.


Here are the kids on Saturday night, ready for bed.


Here are the girls relaxing on Sunday with Play Dough.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Your cheesecake snowflake is beautiful! So are the kids.

Amanda said...

Your cheesecake is gorgeous. I love the shot of the cousins in their pjs.

Joy :) said...

I remember Paul and Nancy's swing in their home in Maine. When I was little I just thought that was the coolest thing ever-I mean, who has a swing in their house? Cheese cake looks YUMMY!!!! Love the matching outfits! SO CUTE!!!!

Grammy said...

The picture taking looks as though it went alot smoother this year.
I like the one where they are looking at each other.
The cheese cake is professional!

Maria Babin said...

love the matching dresses on the little girls! and i agree with mrs. m, your cheesecake snowflake is quite the site!