Sarah and Chloe
Duncan helping with the turkey
Mom and Dad in the kitchen
Aunt Di Di and Charlotte
The arrival of Chad and the gang in the little yellow car
Charlotte
Uncle Craig, Charlotte and Rachel
Nancy and Chad feeling the effects of the Thanksgiving meal
Madelaine's cranberry cheesecake--YUM!
Me and my baby
Olivia getting her nails done by Aunt Di Di
A rousing game of Monopoly
5 comments:
LOVE those kimono tops! Where can I get some for my girls? Does she have an Etsy shop? And you look great Gina!
Nice pictures Gina! I want a few of those kimono tops too. Very cute Maizie.
Great pictures! Looks like it was a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
I asked Maizie (via Chad) about the kimono tops, and found out that her patterns are only for 0-12 months. Sorry girls! I'll let you know if she comes up with a bigger pattern.
I wasn't going to make a comment about the kimono tops, but they are cool.
...I was going to comment, that at first I thought that was you with Chloe (not Sarah). You still look like my little sister.
Everyone looks good.
Post a Comment