Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Return of the Prodigal Blogger

Hi, Everyone! I haven't logged into my blog in so long, I don't even recognize blogger anymore--it has a new look! Well, here I am. I'm not sure how frequently I will continue posting, but I'm going to start with a post about Mother's Day. (I think I like the intimacy of blogging more than facebook for sharing family photos, stories and memories.) Last Saturday we got together with the local brood for niece Molly's 1st birthday party, then we reconvened at Grammy and Papa's to plant Grammy's Mother's Day present: 8 new iceberg rose bushes.

Molly is sure a cutie.

So here are some pictures of the process. I had the hardest job--taking pictures. :) No, really, Chad, Kevin, Diannah and Nancy worked so hard to create this beautiful present for Mom. Thanks, y'all! We love you, Mom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing them Gina. That Molly sure is a cutie!

The roses look beautiful. Thanks for working so hard everyone that helped. Its hard to be so far away sometimes. Having Mom and Dad visit has been so nice.

Anonymous said...

Oops. I guess David didn't sign out of his email. This is Amanda.

Nick + Liz said...

Welcome back! ...We aren't much better.