Here are some new family pictures from our annual Peterson reunion last weekend. We gathered in Pocatello Friday night, and the adults got to go out to eat while a couple local "Beehives" watched the kids. What a treat that was! Saturday we spent the morning taking pictures and then headed to Lava Hot Springs for the afternoon. Activities included floating the river, eating and relaxing. Chloe loved going down the river, and she went several times. I got some scrapes and bruises when I fell off my tube, but we all had a good time. After church in Poky on Sunday, we headed for home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Very nice pictures. Will you email me those so I can get copies made? The girls look so grown up.
I can't believe the girls are so big! I would love to see you guys . . . and Gina, you are always beautiful!
Post a Comment