Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hi, I'm 6 months old today!

I know! I can't believe it either!

Here are some of the things I can do:

Sit up by myself for more than 30 seconds
Push myself backwards in my walker
Squeal with delight
Smile at everyone I meet
Pinch
Tear pieces of paper
Turn over from my tummy to my back
Get on my hands and knees and rock back and forth
Stand while mommy or daddy holds my hands
Reach for things
Hold on to things really tightly (like mommy's hair)
Help mommy turn pages when we read
Growl

But here's what I do best: Tug at mommy's and daddy's heartstrings. :)

7 comments:

Dennis said...

what a happy baby (and just so cute). Happy Half birthday Chloe!! Audra

Amanda said...

What a very talented little girl. And so dang cute. We love you Chloe!

Amy said...

Oh what a sweetheart. She's getting so big and has such talent already. Oh want to squezze her.

Melissa said...

Too cute.
What a big girl!!

Kev and Nan said...

Gina and Duncan you have a beautiful baby girl!! BTW, I am coming home this weekend for labor day, I can't wait to see you guys!

Cindy said...

Wow, doesn't the time go so fast!! It is almost sad to see them grow up so quickly!

Nick + Liz said...

It sure was good to meet Chloe when you came to visit. She is a doll.