
My friend, Adrielle, invited me to help her use up her pool punch pass, so Chloe and I have gone to the pool a couple times with her and her two year-old daughter. The second day I brought Chloe's 'Bumbo' chair for her to sit in. Here is a clip of her enjoying the water. I think she wants to jump in.
5 comments:
I can't say how it tastes, but that strawberry treat looks great!
Chloe is excited about the water. The video clips are fun to see on your blog.
So cute to see Miss Chloe play in the water. Perfectly wonderful.
DeAnn made Dennis a coconut cake like the ones GeeGee used to make-he was a happy cake eater birthday man.
Navy and khaki guitars-Pottery Barn Kids:)
YUM! That looks delicious. I'll have to check out Costco for some good strawberries.
And Chloe is so cute.
yum! we miss the yummy treats you make. chloe looks soo excited. we miss you guys.
You put my pies to shame! Cute video!
Post a Comment