I want to say jane austin but i'm not sure which movie. is it persuasion when the boy falls out if the tree and mary (his mother) wants anne to stay home with him. Mary say it about her husband being able to go to dinner and leave the boy without anyone thinking anything of it.
Good guess, Nick, but Chad got it again. It's the very scene he describes from "Persuasion"; although, I don't know if he deserves any praise, because of his spelling of Jane Austen. :)
5 comments:
Okay, I am here before Chad, but I still do not know the answer. I'm sure he does. Go for it dude.
Since there have been no guesses. I am going to try... Sense and Sensitivity (Sensibility).
I want to say jane austin but i'm not sure which movie. is it persuasion when the boy falls out if the tree and mary (his mother) wants anne to stay home with him. Mary say it about her husband being able to go to dinner and leave the boy without anyone thinking anything of it.
okay i know TMI.
Hmmm....I don't have a clue. We need another hint. Chad come on. You need to guess it so we don't go crazy.HA!
Good guess, Nick, but Chad got it again. It's the very scene he describes from "Persuasion"; although, I don't know if he deserves any praise, because of his spelling of Jane Austen. :)
Post a Comment