More to come...
Monday, October 4, 2010
Time Out in Maine: Installment 1
Duncan and I recently had the fantastic opportunity to go to southern Maine for a week of R&R. As you can imagine, there is a lot to tell and lots of pictures to show, so I'll divide up the blogging into manageable chunks. Let's start with one of the many beautiful sights we woke up to during our stay at the lake. On this particular morning, the sky was so beautiful and the lake so still.
Duncan grew up in Maine and spent his summers at this very lake.
More to come...
More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see more . . .
Is this Panther Pond??? I AM SOOO JELOUS! I Always think about Maine and my childhood summers there! I'm glad you guys got to go back-how fun for you!! Can't wait for more pictures!!!
THAt is GORGEOUS! WOW§ yOU're an amazing photographer Gina, can't wait to see the rest!
Post a Comment